Digital Branding: It’s About Creating Brandless Brands!!
- Do you remember the world’s first national brand? It was “Sunlight Soap” launched in 1885 by the Lever Brothers.
- Why businesses invest in branding? Because the power of the brand is young forever.
- The evolution of digital channels has enabled brands to save on various expenses that used to get shifted to consumers as a price mark-up
- The DNA of Digital branding is about getting an unmarked product delivered in a brown carton. This is what is called the brandless brand wherein the dynamics of consumerism has shifted
- Digital branding is about having a direct conversation with the customers than yearning for the shelf space
- The new brand assets are online feeds, conversations, and moments